We set ourselves apart by implementing a 10 Point Inspection Process each and every time to ensure you receive a thorough cleaning. We inspect the following to make sure:
1. The filter that you were using is of quality grade.
2. The filters fit properly.
3. Your filter box is sealed/connected properly on the furnace side of the filter.
4. Your blower motor is clean and in good working order.
5. Your AC coil is clean and in good working order.
6. The drain orifice on your coil tray is draining properly and does not have mold issues.
7. The area around the furnace is clean and unobstructed.
8. All the air ducts are connected properly.
9. If there is a humidifier present, we make sure that the filter is clean and in good working order.
10. In some cases we check to make sure that the vacuum cleaner that you are using is not causing issues. As it gets older, the gaskets and seals wear out causing the vacuum to work inefficiently.
Experience the Green Clean Air difference
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Sat:||8:00am - 8:00pm|